Forum   

Being Your Own Boss

Magus
4/22/2024 4:49 am GMT

Being Your Own Boss

Alright quick update:
And this a serious discussion now so no trolling.
I was tired of being vice president, and I decided to make my rules and I founded my own company (in the same industry).

First off: it's a learning experience. I had to get an EIN and I founded my company as a sole proprietorship so I can issue 1099s to my employees instead of issuing w2s through payroll. Because the government will double tax you otherwise.

I know you retards will have no idea what I'm saying, because you don't have degrees or higher education like I do, (I'm just bantering so don't get upset)... but making your own company isn't as hard as they make it out to be. As long as you don't have a smoothbrain.

Get The Net
4/22/2024 4:52 am UK

Re: Being Your Own Boss

They let you out?

Or did you escape?

Magus
4/22/2024 4:54 am UK

Alright fuck off then.
Cya guys... never

Magus
4/22/2024 11:34 am UK

Just kidding I will be back, because Im a narcissist and want to see what yo are saying about me.

IRS AUDITOR
4/22/2024 4:51 pm UK

Just kidding I will be back.

We be waiting.

Solo
4/22/2024 9:35 pm UK

Owning a business? No thanks too much responsibility.

How serious of a business? I'm curious.

A couple of wage cuck sorts around the forums had mini businesses.

Only FD had a serious business that I'm aware of.

Weasel Keeper
4/23/2024 1:03 am UK

30 years ago I had a boss that pulled that 1099 shit on me, I just quit filing taxes and after 6 years the IRS seized his house, I'm not lying or joking.
smiley

Alex Magoo Spoilt Brat
4/24/2024 1:36 pm UK

Alex worked at his family's business that was started by his gramps or dad, so Magoo is that horrible obnoxious spoilt kid that owes everything to nepotism.

And now he has shown his loyalty to his family by opening up a rival business.

What a lowlife piece of shit.
smiley

Magus
4/24/2024 1:52 pm UK

Yeah,I gave 20 years of my life to that company and then my own flesh and blood refused to make ME head of the company. So I said "screw you Dad, you are a JEW, you have filled MY company with homos and darkies and I will not stand for it. I'm opening my own company and I will crush you like a bug. You will rue the day you crossed ME."

And then I stormed out and founded my own company. No Jews, No Darkies, No Irish, No Homo and No Fat Chicks allowed.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
4/24/2024 2:18 pm UK

Sounds about right
smiley

Lady Jane Smith
4/24/2024 2:23 pm UK

smiley

Anonymous Coward
4/24/2024 8:11 pm UK

"No Fat Chicks allowed."

Magus has banned his wife from his new business? LMAO.

I will never forget that time Magus posted pics from his 2nd wedding of him and his new bride and beans savaged her and said she was a fat hound.

Brutal own and flawless victory from the alpha troll beans.
smiley

anus detector
4/24/2024 8:25 pm UK

magus rehashing decades old personal shit on the internet, going full anus.

Anonymous Coward
4/30/2024 11:37 pm UK

Reading any Magus thread is like taking two solid baseball bat hits to the cranium of brain damage.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
4/30/2024 11:55 pm UK

"I will never forget that time Magus posted pics from his 2nd wedding of him and his new bride and beans savaged her and said she was a fat hound.

Brutal own and flawless victory from the alpha troll beans."

Lol. And all the women were like "no beans,she looks nice" and "she has a friendly face" and all the other subtly bitchy things that girls say when they have detected a land whale and are trying to get beans to inseminate them.