.. and we miss her every day!

Sending our most heartfelt support to her family,

May we always unite here

in her sweet memory.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
4/16/2024 4:34 pm UK

Re: We Love ~leela Thread

I do think of her often. And her amazing daughter who I always called Lil Ms Leelz.

To me, the hardest part is when you have something you want to talk with her about, and it just reminds you that the option no longer exists.

~ta~

Anonymous Coward
4/16/2024 5:20 pm UK

^ Wonderful reply

I smell pure horseshit
4/16/2024 7:40 pm UK

Rose tinted rewritten history abounds wherever Jami posts.

Remember those times when you doxxed her?

Or when you blamed her for being a victim of domestic abuse by her husband?

How about the time you made up a story about her being raped by Marco/Disturbed?

Whitewash on and on and on...
smiley

Anonymous Coward
4/17/2024 1:23 am UK

Leela is not dead.

Det. Mark McPherson
4/17/2024 3:13 am UK

~ Laurra

Somehow I just don't believe she died.

A smart gal like that.

So much to live for..

Maybe she had to get out of a jam.

Yes, some kinda jam

Her life was like that.

Lot's of international characters.

Lot's of creeps too.

Maybe ~leela was like

laura , yes , laura.

~laurra.

Aw, I'm all mixed up.

It's like a dream , a bad drea..

( a key turns in the front door lock ..)
smiley

Nowie
4/17/2024 8:48 pm UK

I do think of her often. And her amazing daughter who I always called Lil Ms Leelz.

To me, the hardest part is when you have something you want to talk with her about, and it just reminds you that the option no longer exists.

~ta~

It's ok Ms Ta, you'll meet a new gal pal and you'll be close to her like you were with Ms Leelz. You just need to widen your net to catch the new Ms Leelz. Many years later you'll celebrate your gal palship with Ms Leelz with your new friend and she'll say, "Ms Leelz was instrumental in making you the good friend you are." You'll drink a bottle of merlot and reminisce with all the gal pals you lost and celebrate all the gal pals yet to come.

Anonymous Coward
4/17/2024 9:09 pm UK

smiley

Anonymous Coward
4/18/2024 1:43 am UK

Nowie,

This is why I love your crazy ass. Thank you. A lot of people really miss and love her, and I want them to keep her spirit.

~ta~

Anonymous Coward
4/18/2024 1:50 am UK

Also, Leela and I had a very unique friendship. We were both 100% bitch. We butted heads but we always got over it. A lot of people don't understand how female friendships work.

We always had each other's back. Leela had so many friendships across the internet and the globe. I was so lucky to know her.

To Nowie, there will never be another Leela in my life.

Nowie
4/18/2024 7:58 am UK

Also, Leela and I had a very unique friendship. We were both 100% bitch. We butted heads but we always got over it. A lot of people don't understand how female friendships work.

We always had each other's back. Leela had so many friendships across the internet and the globe. I was so lucky to know her.

To Nowie, there will never be another Leela in my life.

No, there won't be another Ms Leelz. She was unique.

But you'll meet new people and talk to them and grow fond of them too! And you'll still raise a glass of shiraz and wonder how many awesome people the Lord Buddha will send your way, to help you celebrate the life we all live with gratitude in our hearts for the many people who mean so much to us.

You're a little bummed out now but remember that time you spent on Ms Leelz's balcony and all the other crazy things you did together.

This is just the start of the next chapter of the "Epic of TA". No doubt a book Mini Leelz will recommend to her kids one day.

Btw, I should probably stop talking about booze... Hiccup!
smiley

thanks!
4/18/2024 7:15 pm UK

Started this thread Because it seems that this forum should always have a ~leelie thread, no matter how rickety the forum might be.

Of the opinion that any honest memory is fine, just so long as its personslly honest and not selfishly derailing.

Thanks!

Im actually less sad for having started this thread, she was exceptional to the social forum rule, and her humour and keen insights are greatly

missed.

Op
smiley

I want to believe
4/18/2024 7:39 pm UK

"Leela is not dead."

Got a source for that other than 'trust me bro'?
smiley

more evidence please..
4/18/2024 10:07 pm UK

^
"~leela not dead?.."

( 5 minutes pass in utter silence.

"Why that statement is wholly and utterly..

Preposterous!"

(5 more minutes pass..)
(eggs fry faster)

"Then ..

those who attested and proportedly witnessed her passing have commited the most unmitigated and monsterous of crimes

and

perpetuated, upon this forum community such a fraud of such a magnitude as to shake the very foundations

of the conspiracy forum community..

To it's very KNEES!
smiley

Anonymous Coward
4/19/2024 2:05 am UK

Nowie,

It was my balcony in Austin. No worries. I will keep that as my best memory forever.

~ta~

Ghost of Beanus
4/19/2024 2:32 am UK

I will keep that as my best memory forever.

~ta~

Right up there with the black hole meme that magus made of your mugshot photo, eh?

Nowie
4/19/2024 3:43 am UK

Nowie,

It was my balcony in Austin. No worries. I will keep that as my best memory forever.

~ta~

You know forumlyfe Ms TA, embellishments and aggrandising the deceased is highly encouraged. :)

So, on Ms Leelz balcony, with her firey red hair flowing around her waist. She saved a small child from getting vertigo after her dastardly husband had clothesline spun the child to much merriment of the party and thus Ms Leelz will forever be known as "Ms Leelz, the patron saint of sobriety by becoming the child saviour!"

Anonymous Coward
4/19/2024 7:34 pm UK

"It was my balcony in Austin. No worries. I will keep that as my best memory forever.

~ta~"

I will always remember those few hours I managed to be friends with someone without stabbing them in the back or fucking them off.

My most treasured memory.

~Some sad loser~

Detective Mcphetson's subjunctive musings
4/19/2024 9:47 pm UK

Mark's hand slid neatly around the contents of ~Laurra's petite rococco armoire.

A gift from Waldo no doubt.

Panties.

Lace panties.

Ann Treadwell's no doubt.

A small irritating desperate whisper tugged at his fogged single malt brain.

What iff. Nah thats the bourbon thinking.

No, the voice became clearer, louder.. more distinct.

Whatiff she was really

still alive?

At that very moment Shelby slink-sachayed in, gesticlating at Mark's hand to back away, slowly , ever so slowly from the creased bulge of his inside jacket pocket.

For once Shelby wasn't joking.

The double barrels were as serious as the grave.

First Class Scamp
4/19/2024 10:10 pm UK

Ooooooh look at this^ N00B with his fancy hopes and dreams!

Lol. What universe do you think you were born into?

As my old Granny used to say "Fark orf backta ampstead eaf and when yer get there, wish in one hand, shit in the other and see which one fills up first?"

What I'm saying is the first stage of grief is denial. That's how I felt when I heard about her being dead.

And obviously, Jami is a first class,top of the range source who would never lie about anything so unfortunately your theory is invalidated and utterly destroyed.

~ta~ is a name that's synonymous with reliability and the truth.
smiley

old granny's third hand
4/19/2024 11:11 pm UK

^ What a load of toff and bollocks.

Since when do we feast hearty on the treats and distophic surmises as befitts one's wilted dingus and one's addled brain?

She lives mate, she lives.

Zentrophic (my own created word and intellectual property ) as one might be in one's adddled wanderings but on this journey one is..

SPOT ON!

Pull a pint on me.
smiley

He Who Shall Not Be Named
4/19/2024 11:27 pm UK

I mean,if you're gonna have a zombie rave then AE is pretty much the perfect place.

Just sayin, Elaine, don't ban me bro.
smiley

soldier of the Somme
4/19/2024 11:50 pm UK

SHH!!
My muse is opon me..

Ere i traversed nystic mountains
Byways comes a shattered soul
Thine kilth is ended
Spent and bled
I travels towaards ye
Spent and blead
I travels home

By sweet fire
ye will warm me
Under thine thatched broughs

Ere ye set
me carefree maiden
Stichin singin sweet sweet ditties
The tatterwd remnants of me clothes..

STRIKE THE CHURCH BELLS
SWING THE FERN
BLESSED MARY
SO I BURN

nearh the clouds
I go a dyin
Never more
Will I

Return.

Black Sands™©
4/19/2024 11:53 pm UK

Where is the I was born LEET smiley, Elaine?

Priorities. Get on it.
smiley

TheRealBeansNotDed
4/20/2024 12:04 am UK

Hi my name is beans and I post on the Numismatic forums. 4 years ago Elsine banned me and perpetrated the conspiracy to make you believe I had killed myself because I owned every single one of you cünts on the hour every hour.

Anonymous Coward
4/20/2024 12:08 am UK

smiley

katya
4/20/2024 12:23 am UK

I question the ONLY source of this information.

What if during long time she spent hospitalized, she felt it best to disengage because certain things became icky & toxic?

Pocahontas still would not be proud of her as her representative. "Trump has no one close to him, say sources close to him." Shifty Schiff, Nine Inches Around the Neck - World’s Smallest Collar - Should be in Jail!

beans muse from hell
4/20/2024 12:25 am UK

Beans beans the musical fruit
The more he tweets
The more he toots

Jolly NLI
4/20/2024 12:43 am UK

Nailed it, Katya.

Maybe it would be good to disengage from the place where jamitheanus doxxed me twice said the smart lady Leela? The rest...

She should have died hereafter.
There would have been a time for such a word.
Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time.
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle.
Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more.

It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Good to see you and your rockin tits are still kickin it live.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
4/20/2024 1:06 am UK

I like katya!
smiley

Anonymous Coward
4/20/2024 3:34 pm UK

Katya,

I thought about that too.

It is possible that she used me to fake her death. But I have serious doubts about that. She would call me from the hospital and I could hear the machines and nurses in the background. Doctors coming to visit, and her having to be whisked out of her room for multiple surgeries; and how loopy she got sometimes on the high doses of pain killers.

We talked when she went in the last time. There were serious complications. Her mother told me it was sepsis, which makes sense from what Leela told me, and posted, along her multiple hospitalizations. The sheer horror she described about that hospital, over many occasions, leads me to believe that she was honest with me. There was a completely botched abdominal surgery she never really recovered from.

Last weekend, I did some research, and about the time she got married her social media stopped and still shows "to present". Her employer didn't mention anything. I couldn't find an obituary, but knowing what I know about her private life, that doesn't surprise me.

She is an enigma.

~ta~

Anonymous Coward
4/20/2024 3:40 pm UK

And for you assholes, why would she keep in contact with me over the years if I was such an evil person?

She told me, over the phone, to not talk about her situation. I stopped.

So my haters can go fuck themselves. This thread is not about me. It is about Ms. Leelz. Keep it civil and leave me out of it.

Mark tightens51 his web
4/20/2024 4:53 pm UK

Mark scratches his head and tilts back his hat.

Shelby figits. His balls ache.

Ann takes her wringing hand out of his tighty whities.

Mark.. (to heighten the tension , as iff it could be mre heightened..)
puts his baseball game in his pocket and pulls out his detective's notebook.

All eyes are shifty.

All palms are wet.

And nervous.

"So..
What you're saying basically is even you , the sole forum witness and harbinger of ~laurra's passing,

ARE UNCERTAIN OF HER DEMISE, IS THIS NOT TRUE?

why.. she may be lolling around ..

on some beach somewhere..

For all we know."
smiley

the ~nut~ CRACKS WIDE OPEN
4/20/2024 5:15 pm UK

^

It IS possible

that she used me to fake her death.

smiley

ANUSes running amok
4/20/2024 6:06 pm UK

This is another ANUS thread. leela was an ANUS and smelled like one too.

Ask TA or katyanus
smiley

Jolly NLI
4/20/2024 6:37 pm UK

I have never known any individual so consistent in vomitting out mouth turds onto the page as Jami.

Just spewing jets of arse gravy onto the forums for 25+ years now.

Anyway, please stop talking about jamitheanus it's not about her or the shit that she made up.

That stuff you saw her post? She didn't post that and even if she did you are interpreting it incorrectly and victimising her unfairly.

It's not her fault she regarded as being full of shit and delusional. It's everyone else's.
smiley

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6