Forum   

I Have A Rat Up My Ass! Muffins!

Nowie
4/26/2024 9:00 pm GMT

I Have A Rat Up My Ass! Muffins!

I offishially have a rat up my ass.

I bought some muffins from Coles (An Oz supermarket chain.) and ate one and it gave me gord. I felt queasy and felt like throwing up! I can live with muffins being frozen but their muffins have 22 grams of sugar and the muffins taste more of sugar than blueberry. Profound sadness!

Why do supermarkets put too much sugar in everything? It's no wonder Australians are the fattest country on Earth, the only people worse off than us is the Americans with their weird fixation on rotten tasting corn syrup! That crap is uneatable!

Even vegetables have sugar in them with Coles elcheapo vegetables having 6 grams of sugar while "Bird's Eye" vegetables only have 3 grams of sugar.

Fuck what's worse is I left the muffins at a buddy's place and can't return them for a refund!

Damnit! Why root up muffins? Now I have to find a new place for muffins!

Anonymous Coward
4/27/2024 11:20 am UK

Re: I Have A Rat Up My Ass! Muffins!

I just went to the grocery store. I hadn't been for a while. What a bunch of walking wounded working there and shopping there. OMG many twenty years younger than me riding around on scooters. People too overweight that their legs can't manage a store visit. Some people can't lift their heads and others can't look down.

The baggers can't bag, the guy behind the counter can't walk. Those that are not outright sick seem angry and harried. Some of the fish looked spoiled.

What's going on?

Sticky Fart
4/27/2024 11:36 am UK

What's worse is seeing your food being handled by a tard with that fingernail fungus rot.
smiley

Nowie
4/28/2024 2:34 am UK

I just went to the grocery store. I hadn't been for a while. What a bunch of walking wounded working there and shopping there. OMG many twenty years younger than me riding around on scooters. People too overweight that their legs can't manage a store visit. Some people can't lift their heads and others can't look down.

The baggers can't bag, the guy behind the counter can't walk. Those that are not outright sick seem angry and harried. Some of the fish looked spoiled.

What's going on?

That's what I'm talking about! The cheap food has way too much sugar in it and you crazy Americans eat that weird corn shit!

katya
4/28/2024 2:47 am UK

That cheap food isn’t exactly ‘cheap’ here anymore, btw/fyi

Pocahontas still would not be proud of her as her representative. "Trump has no one close to him, say sources close to him." Shifty Schiff, Nine Inches Around the Neck - World’s Smallest Collar - Should be in Jail!

TA
4/28/2024 5:08 am UK

Cheap enough.

Anonymous Coward
4/28/2024 5:41 pm UK

Feelin' kinda strange
Gotta rearrange
There's a rat in my ass
Ain't no time to pass
Got me squirming
Squealing
It's a crazy feeling
Muffin on the side
Just along for the ride

Nowie
4/30/2024 2:40 am UK

That cheap food isn’t exactly ‘cheap’ here anymore, btw/fyi

What?!? You can't afford $2 USD, (Well $1.96!) for a kilo of mixed veg? Rice is only $1.17 USD which makes the average poverty stricken Filipino have to find $3.13 USD to feed themselves for half a week!

How poor are you? Do you need to make a Gofundme for beans and rice?

Damn you must weight 50 lbs from not being able to eat... Do you live in Sudan or something?

Nowie
4/30/2024 2:52 am UK

Cheap enough.

Atta girl Ms Daisy! Back me up in the "we are poor" stakes.

But seriously how bad off is Ms Katya? Does she need a hug and $4 to a Gofundme?

I've actually started eating "Middle Class" Mixed Veg in the Form of "Bird's Eye" mixed veg. At the local IGA, (Independent from the "Big Two" supermarket Chains.) because there's no Aldi here and the mixed veg only has half the sugar! I lost like 2 kilos by drinking fancy Mate tea instead of coffee without sugar and more expensive veg at IGA at $5.61 a kilo!

I've even started looking at lower sugar yogurt and ice cream too.

This rat up my ass is costing $17.09 in vegetables alone every fortnight, but if it wards off diabetus it'll be worth it!