We need a Victim and a Perp.
Antagonist/Protagonist.
Who is the hero is this tragic comedy?
smiley

Anonymous Coward
4/20/2024 11:20 pm UK

Re: Is Beans Really Dead?

Beans still winning.

Even beyond the grave he plays 5D chess with your mind.

And wins.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
4/21/2024 2:42 am UK

"TheRealBeansNotDed
4/20/2024 12:04 AM UK

Re: We Love ~leela Thread

Hi my name is beans and I post on the Numismatic forums. 4 years ago Elsine banned me and perpetrated the conspiracy to make you believe I had killed myself because I owned every single one of you cünts on the hour every hour."

THIS^ but unironically.

Anonymous Coward
4/22/2024 2:00 am UK

I thought he shot himself? He was an unbearable dick, and became even more hateful and shitty in the week leading up to it. I don’t know what exactly precipitated it, I think it was probably an avalanche of life coming down on him. CS outted him for pretending he had a girlfriend, he had the argument with Pasta, he was stirring shit in both forums, who knows WHAT was going on in his real life. I think he was just desperately sad, lonely, and lashing out at people around him.

That being said: I’m very sorry it happened and he never got the help he needed.

Magus
4/22/2024 4:03 am UK

Magus here.

Yes, he's dead. And yeah I regret some of the things I've said. I'm too old to RN to engage in the things I've used to do.

That being said, regardless of the servers being scrubbed, I can give a quick rundown on all of the stupid funny things that went on.

Also, distard is still a gay bald retard hahaha.

Also again, people still talk about me? Crazy. Who cares?

Magus
4/22/2024 4:06 am UK

I don't know how he died. He probably got wasted and slipped and bled out or something.

I liked bantering with him. I'm sorry he's gone.

Magus
4/22/2024 4:21 am UK

I remember the CS fake girlfriend thing. He would NOT recover.

He was the main lolcow here.

I admitted to trolling chrischan on encyclopedia dramatica back in the day and they said we created a monster, haha

The Ghost Of Beans
4/22/2024 4:34 am UK

I still own you magus.

7th day beansventist
4/23/2024 3:10 pm UK

I read on a dying internet backwater forum that beans killed himself and died which is true. But what they don't tell everyone is that he hath returned and now HE LIVES!

Spread the word Lord Beans has risen from the slumber of his grave and the time of revelations is upon us.

Beans is the son of God and he is not in forgiving mood.

Kiss your loved ones, hide your coins, this reality is cooked now it's game over.

Repent and feel beans love and light heal you.

Beans always won
4/23/2024 11:50 pm UK

"Hi my name is beans and I post on the Numismatic forums. 4 years ago Elsine banned me and perpetrated the conspiracy to make you believe I had killed myself because I owned every single one of you cünts on the hour every hour."

Yeah, this is how I remember it going down too.

You would log into the forums and just see posters bleeding from the arsehole and screaming that beans was here.

Every time he posted, pandemonium would hit the board.

Beans would just rain down an unholy fuckstorm of nuclear carnage from orbit on everyone that posted. Destroying them and the forum entirely.

Elaine had to take him down, she had no choice, beans the mad God left only devastation and the lamentations of the families of Elaine's goons he had obliterated.

The ladies all loved him though...Cupid, Leels, Katya and ~ta~ and all the top shelf trim on the forum were all United in wanting beans the forum alpha to impregnate them. Many frottted themselves into dessication and hostipal over beans it is said.

Amazing how already they seek to beesmirch the legend of the great beans.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
4/24/2024 1:29 am UK

i thought he suffocated in a pile of his own puke?

Robert Plant
4/24/2024 3:22 am UK

^^^^^^^^^^^^

That was John Bonham you mong.

Anonymous Coward
4/24/2024 3:30 am UK

He's dead and his obituary was posted on the forums at the time. Somebody at BTF contacted the family and confirmed it was him. These are facts.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
4/24/2024 1:24 pm UK

^Counterpoint: Some tard who was not here at the time HEARD that beans is still alive and faked his own death.

Q
4/24/2024 4:41 pm UK

THE NAME'S BEANS, FRANK N BEANS

007 THE GOVERNOR

LICENSE TO KILL

BEST TROLL OF ALL TIME

MILLIONS OF ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN ALL AROUND THE WORLD

#1 PUSSY MAGNET

REST
IN
PEACE
smiley

Anonymous Coward
4/24/2024 4:43 pm UK

There's no evidence he is alive. There is a lot of evidence that he is dead. Some tard heard he was alive, but that proves nothing.

Beans number one
4/24/2024 7:33 pm UK

Gotta love how nobody responds to the Magus posts ITT because nobody cares about the second rate trollbait and tards beans used to annihilate.

Beans wins again.

Anonymous Coward
4/24/2024 7:42 pm UK

If anybody has proof Beans is alive then show us. Link or stink!

Anonymous Coward
4/24/2024 8:30 pm UK

i saw him on a coin forum in a thread about wheat pennies. he was blasting those dorks with dank memes and tupac vids.
it was him.

Anonymous Coward
4/24/2024 8:36 pm UK

smiley

Anonymous Coward
4/24/2024 8:45 pm UK

elaine won't let me post my links here, they are too dank.

Anonymous Coward
4/24/2024 8:50 pm UK

smiley

Jolly
4/26/2024 3:59 pm UK

"There's no evidence he is alive. There is a lot of evidence that he is dead. Some tard heard he was alive, but that proves nothing."

I'd say it's compelling evidence that supports the theory that they are a tard.

CS
4/29/2024 3:42 am UK

Wahey, it’s Jolly! Good to see you still kickin’.

Beans has been confirmed dead, multiple times over. I don’t remember COD, I do remember that it was his dad that found him, and that is just too sad. No parent should have to go through that. It doesn’t matter that he was a cantankerous old bastard that got off on the negative attention, I wish he would have reached out to someone to talk him down. I had a good friend who killed himself a few years ago. Put a belt around his neck, attached it to a bar in his closet and just…sat down. He could have stood up at any point and saved himself, the fact he felt his life was not worth living and was effectively over just kills me. He was genuinely the nicest person. His bitch wife found him, and I hope that visual haunts her. She actually deserved that.

Life is truly short. And no matter how bad it may seem, it’s never that bad.

Anonymous Coward
4/29/2024 4:31 am UK

There are things worse than death.

Snoop Dog from LA
4/29/2024 11:38 pm UK

Trust me man the bean man dead man.

He was a natural born ass smasher.

Every day he get up in that ass and reprazent tha hood.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
4/30/2024 5:17 am UK

Distard was responsible.
Just like that one girl who used to play guitar in chat.
Death.

Anonymous Coward
4/30/2024 5:29 am UK

Poor Beans and Karen.

Anonymous Coward
5/1/2024 12:09 am UK

What is dead may never die.

And so, beans gained forum 8mmortality and REKT his posting enemies who were left with assholes the size of French doors.
smiley

Page 1, 2